Wednesday, June 12, 2013

History Repeated Book II by Julie Hendricksen

I have been on vacation for a few days, just in case you were wondering about me.  But when I returned to the shop I as so excited to see boxes and boxes of fabric waiting for me unpack and find a home on the shelves.  It was like Christmas. 


This fabric is just wonderful.  I love the cozy colors of the History Repeated Book II by Julie Hendricksen.   I have also been able to get the Creamery Neutrals 6 by Buggy Barn unpacked and on shelves too, but the picture of neutrals just doesn't show up as well. 

For our Family Vacation we went to the Outer Banks, NC.  I just love the area.  We have vacationed there for a week in June about 5 times now.  Just a nice relaxing vacation to watch the kids play in the pool and run around on the beach.  This year we had some Tropical Storm winds that made beautiful waves and wonder kite adventures. 
 
 
Thanks for letting me take a few days away and then listening to me glow about the trip.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment