Monday, October 31, 2016

What I am using for Bonnie Hunter Mystery -En Provence

Hello Friends,

Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville has released the color information for the 2016 Mystery  En Provence.
I plan on following along with the mystery.  But I have to honest.  Bright colors are out of my comfort zone.    But we have put together the Bright fabrics that are like the color chips.



Along with a bright Magenta for the Constant of the Bright Version.



However, if you have seen very much of my sewing.  You will notice I tend to like to sew more Civil War inspired tones.  So we have put together a version that uses more Civil War prints.





Lavender in Civil War Fabrics are just about impossible to find.  So we used a civil war pink as the Lavender.  I just love these colors all together.



We used a Red from the Antique Cotton collection by Pam Buda as the Constant in our Civil War Version.  I just love how it has a little of a pink undertone.

Well it is a good thing there are a few weeks between the color picks and the actual start of sewing.  It gives me time to get more fat quarters cut packed and ready to ship.


Thanks,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment