Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Rippling Star in R & B Tavern

I have finished the Rippling Star by Debbie Maddy of Calico Carriage Quilt Designs.  I chose to make it in the beautiful R & B Tavern Fabrics by Paula Barnes.


I love all of the Calico Carriage Quilt Designs Patterns.  I made the King size for the shop sample.  It is huge 118" x 118".  


It is so big I had a hard time getting a photo of it.  So it had to lay on the floor a little.


I just love Civil War Reproduction Reds and Blues.   I think this will be perfect for my house during the summer months.  


I quilted the quilt with a stars and stripes pattern in tan thread.


The backing is a piece with blue and red small print that I had been wanting to use for a backing.  But couldn't find just the right quilt.  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pattern and it looks amazing in your fabrics! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anybody know How Stars were created because i have a Report on it? Automatic Voltage Stabilizer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of
    information in such complete way of writing. Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing

    ReplyDelete